roms coming out

Last Updated:

1. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
    yankeeboy likes this.
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Yummy. I'll give it a day or two to let others test it out just to be sure. If its legit, here I come, setpcu get ready

3. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

Yay for letting other people be guinea pigs!

To be honest, still a bit..intimidated by using ROMs, just seems like such a "no going back" step that could really screw things up.

4. ckochinsky125

I installed it and it works fine. and there is a recovery for if something would happen that you can run to fix it and go back to the way it was

5. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

We knew it would come to pass.. this is just the beginning (recalling all those Eris ROMs again.. I was flashing a new one every day there for a while :eek:).

6. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Yeah I havent seen anyone at xda posting their OC speeds yet. I probably wont be able to get this on till tomorrow anyway. Eager for the OC I am....man [that sounds like yoda talking].

7. ckochinsky125

yeah hopefully more will be coming soon and maybe they can get a leaked froyo version to build into a rom

8. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

I'll admit right here and now, 2.2 is what I am waiting for. The 2.1 in the Fascinate is fine, stock; no need to flash another 2.1 just for customization when I can tweak the stock system to death myself. ;)

9. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Pretty fair point there. I am dying to see how far these cpus will run though. I cannot imagine not hitting 1.3Ghz and in all honesty am almost expecting 1.5Ghz

10. TheShaz

TheShaz Member

In the same boat - I am a bit of a political junkie and it's that time of year again. I have to admit I kinda miss the 2.2 w/ Flash on my old Moto Droid. Allot of webisites have video I'd like to watch and its not all on YouTube.

I love the screen on this Fascinate, havent made a fuss about Bing because it's the 1st thing to get removed once I root and slap a ROM on.

11. selvikin

selvikin Well-Known Member

They've oc'ed the Moto Droid from a 600 mhz *up* to 1.25 ghz, so... I could imagine up to a 2 ghz overclock with the fascinate. I just wish my wife would let me root it. :)

12. D13

D13 Well-Known Member

Actually the Droid 1 was underclocked to start with so it was not as big of jump.
    1.6ghz is probably the max the fascinate will go/want without killing battery life in 3 minutes:D

13. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Yeah the droid was really going from 800 to 1.2 still that's 50%. So again I'm on record expecting 1.5 from my SF

14. D13

D13 Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what I would/am hoping for