• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ROMS for that work with 621

Eryl Flynn

Android Enthusiast
Feb 22, 2010
Was wondering what ROMS I can use now that I flashed to 621 then over to 604 the Ntel build. When I was having a few issues I tried to flash MIU and got stuck in bootloader so was wondering if there are any that work and what they are or what to look for.

Was wondering what ROMS I can use now that I flashed to 621 then over to 604 the Ntel build. When I was having a few issues I tried to flash MIU and got stuck in bootloader so was wondering if there are any that work and what they are or what to look for.

I had the exact same problem and was looking exactly for what you asked (and what Whodoo Voodoo answered with) =p

Upvote 0
I was able to download the Drew Garen R2 Ginger off cwm after flashing to the droid x choice. I followed the instructions for making your own rom from the above link, and made a zip that works after taking the 621, and was able to get it working.. had to flash to the deodexed 605 rom, then it took, without wiping anything before installing. runs like a champ.. I also did not have to sign the zip because I just draged the ammended folder and overworte... had to do a little digging for that one.. If someone wants to put it on the list for patched 621 roms let me know how to get ti to the right place..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones