• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ROMs, sans-Sense please

hyperblau

Jul 25, 2010
I'm having a variety of issues with CM6.0, and I'm looking for a different rom. Problem is, they all seem to use Sense, which I despise with all my heart. What good roms are there that don't use Sense? You'd think this would be pretty basic information, but I haven't been able to find a list anywhere. Thanks.

I'm having a variety of issues with CM6.0, and I'm looking for a different rom. Problem is, they all seem to use Sense, which I despise with all my heart. What good roms are there that don't use Sense? You'd think this would be pretty basic information, but I haven't been able to find a list anywhere. Thanks.

Virus ROM Airbourne is mostly senseless. MIUI has no sense at all but certain things still don't work at this point.

Upvote 0
What is is about sense you dont like?

I am not a fan of sense as a whole, but like certain things. If you put launcher pro on a sense rom, you lose a lot of sense but keep the sense dialer which is why i keep with it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones