[ROMS][UPGRADES] New Flashable ROMs - By ADProgrammer

Which Launcher Should be the Default Launcher of ADProgrammer ROMs?

Poll closed May 25, 2012.
  1. Default Gingerbread Launcher

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. LauncherPro

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Regina Launcher 3D

3 vote(s)
    30.0%

Last Updated:

1. aayushdutta

aayushdutta Well-Known Member Contributor

Great Find Amarghy.... Nice Guide...
    ARMv6@650MHz..... Hmmmm..... It looks like it can be done, but I am worried about the battery! It's drains too quickly while processing higher quality graphics and images... Doubt whether it can last more than 1.5 hours in MMX 1300MAh with Cyanogenmod's HD graphics.!

Advertisement
  2. Mann13

Mann13 Well-Known Member

Hi aaush,
    Thanks for making ROM, but we all want big boom,
    I think u take same time and after coming you defiantly can blast
  3. aayushdutta

Hey, Welcome! But I didn't completely get what did you mean? :confused: Big Boom means? :eek:
  4. Amarghy

Amarghy Well-Known Member

But the HTC espresso also has a 600 mhz processor and a 1300mah battery.....its running CM properly...:p

HTC Espresso - CyanogenMod Wiki

5. aayushdutta

LOL Always remember ONE simple thing... Never ever compare a CHINESE CELLPHONE with a COMPANY STANDARD MOBILE! :D :D Micromax Stinks, Mediatek Stinks and so does there Hardwares! :p

Chinese say that our processor is 1.2GHz, but what we dono is it's actually 800MHz! So bro, what I said was just a guess... :p Rest maybe... I'll try porting CM with that Guide and see it it works... :D :D
  6. shahabazas

shahabazas ~*~ Android Addict ~*~

Hey guys after installing Custom ROM i am not finding any free space of my phone as many apps have been removed in the ROM then why not the space left over is released. Can anybody help me in releasing that space so that i can use it to download the application which needs phone memory only to instal. Please provide me some solution. one more thing i would like to have in Custom Flashable ROM is that the apps what we use daily should be there like Facebook all the updated apps not the old ones which has to be updated and Apps backup application so that if we install the ROM then the previous apps should be backed up and install by the app next time when we use Flashable ROM.
  7. shahabazas

shahabazas ~*~ Android Addict ~*~

Hey buddy theshared site is asking to login or signup cant you provide any other site which can just let us download the Files without signup as if signing up is creating hassels as for every now and then we need to signup and because of this my mail ID is having bundle of ad mails so please try to provide some other link...
  8. Amarghy

lolz...but 800mhz is good enough for this price :p btw I guess its true bout the chinese thing :D :p

wow...thanks a lot *Fingers crossed* :D CM-port banzai :p
  9. cell0ne

cell0ne Well-Known Member

Waiting.....................;):dancing2:.
  10. Mann13

Mann13 Well-Known Member

big boom- means create somthing big :eek:, no anyone make before you :D
  11. aayushdutta

First of all, Please DO NOT quote the entire long thread post into your replies. It's looks ugly! And yes, okay... I'll re-upload to some other website. Actually there is a reason behind me uploading to 4shared. It's Login and Download system is suitable because it authenticates user's as humans and then allows downloads. No bots can download it, as some websites do. Re-distribution elsewhere (apart from android forums) of my rom is strictly prohibited... :)
    shahabazas likes this.
  12. Vijayan

Vijayan Well-Known Member

@aayushdatta
    sirji, long..........waiting
  13. Mann13

Mann13 Well-Known Member

where is V2
  14. aayushdutta

Bro, A75's ROM development is in itself a big wonder. At first we didn't even have a ROOTING method for this cellphone. Thanks to Ninad, we now successfully do. After that we had to use the old SPFlash tool and download 230MB images in size to get something into our cellphones.. Finally thanks to Varun we now have the CWM-Recovery so that we could flash ROMS!

And now, as you know this is Micromax. Many applications and things are NOT supported into this cellphone. They aren't even shown by Market/Play Store. I would try to be as creative as possible but DO NOT expect I'll be able to port 4.0.1 ICS into MMX in just some days... :D
  15. Vijayan

Vijayan Well-Known Member

@ ayushdatta
    sirji, long..... waiting
  16. aayushdutta

@Mann13 & @Vijayan

V2 is just a feature filled release based on the V1 ROM as per user requests here and on xda forums. It has some tweaks for WiFi... that's all... the base ROM is V1 only.
    I am testing different applications in V2. So it will be out soon, but I still recommend you use V1 till that time (Maybe couple hours more).... :)
  17. Mann13

Mann13 Well-Known Member

thanks, u take your time :knuddel:
  18. aayushdutta

I didn't get you. What is the problem exactly you are facing? Can you be more clear?
    Free Space? Custom ROM? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    shahabazas likes this.
  19. Mann13

Mann13 Well-Known Member

ICE 4.0.1 voila ..:dancing2:, it's posible or not in future
  20. Dark GOD

Dark GOD Well-Known Member

Dono its Possible Or not but.. But there is possibilities of Transforming Gingerbread Icons To ICS icons.:stupido3:
    And themes and transaction are Already in forum which are compatible To MmX a75 made by varun..:stupido:
  21. aayushdutta

Yeah right... thats why I said. DO NOT expect the devs to port ICS into MMX.! :p

Changing the GUI to look like ICS is possible, but changing the functions and kernel to ICS still has a long way to go... or maybe is next to impossible with this hardware config...
  22. Amarghy

@ayush We know that porting ICS is a long way off. Even the high-end devices are still on trial-n-error with cm9 and ics porting. :)

We donot expect it to be done by tomorrow. Micromax A75 has come a long way from its launch in december last year cuz of the hardwork of you devs :)

We just hope that there is only a few guys out there *like you, ninad, DG, Varun, mastermind1024, etc* who might be willing to port it in the near future. Trials are the way to the future.

Many of us noobs like to tell our friends bout the awesomeness of our phones :p

So please dont mind for their anxiousness bout the port-thing :p :D

Thanx :) :D

Keep up the hard work guys :D ;)
  23. aayushdutta

Yes Amarghy, We really like to show off our cellphones to our friends. And it would look so cool to hold ICS in our hands. That too which we've built on our own. But yes, I never ever mind about anything. We all are friends here, and I like to share more rather than decide on my own what I have to do. That is the reason why a POLL is running on top of my thread if you've noticed. :) :)

I replied to the query this way so that people do not start expecting that they are soon going to get the most latest advancements into Micromax. Because how far may the developments reach, it's still all Chinese! I hope you get an idea of what I wanna tell.. :)

Thanks for such a nice reply though. :D
    Amarghy likes this.
  24. Amarghy

Lol....just an honest appeal to a dev yaar :D

Thanx for understanding :p :)
  25. aayushdutta

@EVERYONE

Read the A75v2@ADProgrammer Feature Descriptions, It's Now AVAILABLE. Check OP!
    Links coming out in some hours. Uploading! :p :D
    Amarghy likes this.