ROM's you've tried...

Last Updated:

1. DFRESH

DFRESH Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Fresh 1.1 ROM was my 1st rom and I'm in loved with it, but no longer using it until there's a new update to it with kernel on it and so on.

Modaco 2.2 with kernel, fast..good...too bad the awake time issue kills it, otherwise I'd use it.

TTG 0.1.6 good ROM, fast and very stable, awake time it's pretty good. my only issue i had was with weather widget, it doesn't update and you can't delete locations or rearrange them.

AOSP 1.6 by quietcblongs ....this is a very very very fast dev rom, i loved it! too bad there's many things that still don't work with it.

CDMA Hero Donut 0.1 also fast, worked with googlebits, but even with busybox installed, some 3rd party apps don't work. But once that rom has been fully developed, trust me..it will be used a lot.

Advertisement
  2. bbene

bbene Member

I've been using Fresh 1.1 so far and will probably be sticking with it until there is an update. I am getting awesome battery life, pretty darn good performance, and I am too lazy right now to try any other ROMs.

3. DFRESH

DFRESH Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nice, I'm pretty sure Flipz it's working on something pretty good for his ROM besides the kitchen, but for now I'm testing other ROM's out ..