• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello all , im new to posting on here... but always came here to get my information , thank to you all you guys for always being helping with information etc , anyways i came from an jailbroken iphone and felt in love with customizing my device and i even got to the point of doing my own customer themes changing png files etc , loved it ..but then android starting coming out with bigger screen phones and i slowly drove away from iphone ..even tho i still carried my iphone and my android unit .. anyways sorry..kinda feeling nostalgic, lol anyways i upgraded from the moto photon to the galaxy note LTE at&t version..just got my phone 4 days ago.. i still haven't rooted my device ... im waiting on good roms that i can install , anyone know of any non laggy roms that all features are functional and widgets that fit the screen? my note it gets laggy if i dont power cycle the unit atleast once every 2 days and my ram is being used mostly by the OS and this is with little customized .. so thats why i want a rom that isnt laggy and doesnt eat my ram and hopefully widgets that fit the screen and all features functions work proper , as far as widgets i used beautiful and hd widgets , but not able to find calendar widgets that fit the screen , sorry for the long poor post but yea , thank all you guys for the help and info and if anyone know of any roms similar to what im looking let me know, much oblige
PS...sorry for my poor english its my second language and typing on a netbook...ahhahaha

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones