roms???

Last Updated:

1. slutyman

slutyman Well-Known Member

how do we start a rom i am trying to keep this thread going so we dont die what can we start?

Advertisement
  2. varenHjames

varenHjames Well-Known Member

well, i think we need a flash of the stock rom first off, then a rooted rom.

the stock rom would protect us from perma bricking our phone by not haveing a rom to revert to. and would let us unroot if needed.
    tho its like a 100$ phone, soo, really. insurance would only help out with say 40-50$
  3. slutyman

its a 40 dollor phone now and how can i pull stock rom to a folder in adb?
  4. bones420la

bones420la Well-Known Member

My girlfriend just got one of these. If someone can get a stock rooted deodexed rom. Or a cm7. Ill start building some stuff for you guys
  5. slutyman

i have a backup of stock rom how can i make a stock zip tho?
  6. Adroid_17

Adroid_17 New Member

Is it possible for others to use that stock rom of yours? I need it to flash it and regain my audio drivers that I lost due to the Beats Installer.

If so, can you post a link to it or send it to me in some way?

thanks in advance.
  7. varenHjames

yes, i also need that stock rom as my audio drivers have been corrupted, my calls are garbled and static y
  8. KoroJ

KoroJ New Member

PM to me as well, please? I goofed up pretty badly. I don't know what I was thinking when I neglected to backup before modding it... Need the stock audio drivers really badly. :(
  9. slutyman

reset the device backup all your contacts and shit and reset the phone and the audio will work
  10. varenHjames

yea i tried that, my only resolution was to call vm and have them send a replacement
  11. KoroJ

KoroJ New Member

I think I'll need to do that as well. Did they charge you anything?
  12. varenHjames

nope
  13. LeaderRider

LeaderRider Member

Hey guys! I just bought this phone, and I just found the boot.img, recovery.img, and system folder! I'll show you guys in a new thread.