1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

ROMs?

1. D34DBre4kr

D34DBre4kr Well-Known Member

Hey guys I am currently running the ShinjitsuMod update 5 I think. I was wondering if theres any other ROMs to try out!

Advertisement
  2. chrisjv3393

chrisjv3393 Well-Known Member

Do ur search b4 u ask a question...

Shinjitsu rom
    Cyanoid rom
    CM10
  3. yogem

yogem Active Member

Well, seems that actually is better choosing a STABLE release, not a BETA one so go with the Shninjtsu (that in the future will have a different name) or Cyanoid. Skip completely the CM10, not stable nor for every day usages.
  4. mrleroybrown

mrleroybrown Well-Known Member

I've ran Shins 4.0.4 and his update 3 and update 5 but I had better luck with his ROM before the update 3. Since running those updates there have been some issues that weren't a problem...so I'm looking forward to seeing what his next update had to offer. Have not yet tried cmw10 or cyoniad but may check them out depending on the outcome of shins next release. With all that being said you gotta give a hats off to ALL these guys who dedicate long hours of mind bending work for us newbies to enjoy!
  5. joshythefirst

joshythefirst Member

Ive done a few searches that will tell me exactly how to install Roms. I have no idea. I just learned how to room. I a newbie some please be patient with me. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GUIDE ME!!!
  6. Robertech

Robertech Well-Known Member

in the post for each rom should be instructions. get cwm installed and "flash zip from sdcard" after downloading a rom
  7. junkie2100

junkie2100 Well-Known Member Developer

yep, we have given step by step instructions on each and every piece of the puzzle from rooting to installing cwm to putting a new rom on your phone