Root Access - enable low level graphics

Last Updated:

1. Langella7

Langella7 Active Member This Topic's Starter

when i installed Shoot Me i must have accidently said Always Deny because when i try and start it it says requires root access and to enable low level graphics.

I am def. rooted, how can i get the pop up to work again? I could always go back to a previous nandroid backup, but would rather not.

Advertisement
  2. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands VIP Member

Is usb debugging on? It should be....

3. Taterus Maximus

Taterus Maximus Well-Known Member

Open up Superuser Permissions and clear it out (+/-), open up Shoot Me again and you should get the Superuser pop-up asking for permission again just select 'Always Allow'

4. danacorbin

danacorbin Active Member

But how do you enable low level graphics though? I am having the same issue with PicMe. Says to check for root access and to enable low level graphics. huh? I did allow debugging and tried again. same message. running evil eris 2.0.1. If anyone knows that would be great!

5. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

no idea... might try asking the Verizon Eris forums instead of Sprint Hero forums.. Shootme and Picme both works great

6. danacorbin

danacorbin Active Member

oops. I searched for "low level graphics" and just posted. Didn't even check to see if I was still in an Eris forum. Scary Alien pointed me to another app anyways, so I'm good now. Case any other idiots end up here from Eris the same way, the app was drocap.