root access for dm updater??

Last Updated:

1. ten2o3

ten2o3 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I've have downloaded, unistalled, and re-downloaded DM Updater and when I open the app I get a message that reads:
    "Looks like your phone is rooted, but you have not given DM Updater access yet. You *must* check the remember box!"
    I am indeed rooted, using sholes 2.0.5 (maybe thats why??) Never had any problems getting 'permission' for an app before. The dialogue box doesn't even pop up when I open DMU like it does with other apps the first time you run them and get the option to allow root access.
    Can anyone help me here, please.

Advertisement
  2. emdmao

emdmao Well-Known Member

I had the same problem. I redownloaded and reinstalled in and it fixed it. All I can suggest is that it must be a bad download and to try again :confused:

3. Doubledee90

Doubledee90 Well-Known Member

I had that, press the back button and you should be fine.

4. ten2o3

yeah just pushing back works, but I get the same thing every time I open the app, kinda annoying.
    Its there a way to allow root access manually with te? If so what are the commands? thanks for the help.

5. ten2o3

accidentally double posted so I'll edit to pretty much nothing.
    if anyone is listening: running sholes 2.0.5 with live wallpaper rom and high res red metamorph theme usually at 800 mhz and it runs perfectly! yada yada yada