Root and i can't remove apps

Last Updated:

1. x10userroot

x10userroot New Member This Topic's Starter

hey guys i rooted my x10 with x10app root, now i uninstalled office,moixer mail and facebook, i want to uninistall apps 3mobil-tv and 3navigator but i can't even i have root super user access ?how to remove them

Advertisement
  2. kennystorholt

kennystorholt Active Member

Android Market > Downloads press the app and uinstall.

3. frankbonatelli

frankbonatelli Well-Known Member

I believe you should try to use Titanium back up app. This will only work on a properly rooted phone and when it dose it will list all applications. Both user and system. From here you will be able to tap the app of choice and select delete. It will remove this item from the phone. If you are look at an app that you are not sure how it will effect the phone, Titanium has a feature called freeze. With this feature you can do a test removal of the app. See how its removal will effect other applications that have been pre installed by your carrier or SE.

Good luck and report back if this works or not.

4. Adamson89

Adamson89 Member

Hi, I had this exact same problem and just thought that I'd reply and say it works wonderfully, cheers :)

5. x10userroot

x10userroot New Member This Topic's Starter

I used titanium backup and removed moixer mail office and facebook,and the icons from menu allso were deleted, now when i remove create touch,3tvmobil and 3navigator i remove them, but when i open my phone menu 3tvmobil and 3navigator and create touch are still there, how to DELETE THEME, when i use uninistall app and try to uninstall those apps i get message "can't uninistall this app" . it seems somehow th:eek:ose apps create toch,3tvmobil and 3navigator are LOCKED .