1. Good things coming in just a couple hours, stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

Root Android 2.3.6 ZTE MTAG 352 (ZTE N788)

Last Updated:

1. guns2410

guns2410 New Member

Hey Guys, please help me to root ZTE N788 also know as MTAG 352.

I have tried almost all the possibilities and even tried a few Chinese softwares who claim to do it but no luck (probably because i could not read chinese... lol)

I have tried SuperOneClick, Manual adb method, etc...

And yes, while manually rooting i get the message which said "addb could not be started as root on production builds."

Please please help me as i have installed only 2 apps and started to get the error message saying i am running out of space.

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums!

i am going to move this thread into the Android Lounge so that you can possibly get some better assistance since i have never heard of your device before :)
  3. guns2410

guns2410 New Member

Hey Guys, I was able to root my Adroid, however, i am thinking it to update to ICS. Any suggestions?
  4. Digital Controller

Well you might want to search google for a possible ROM for your device since it isn't listed on our site.
  5. shri111

shri111 New Member

hi can you please tell me how did you root this phone zte n788. i wanted to root it for installing indic fonts
  6. Digital Controller

Like I told guns, we really don't know a lot about your device and it might be better to try and do some Google Searches about it.
  7. Jamil Alharthy

Jamil Alharthy New Member

مشكوووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووور