root crash

1. mahmoud631

mahmoud631 Member

I tried to root my Samsung galaxy s2 mobile but when i rebooted it i found a yellow triangle (!) and it cant boot and i tried different ways to solve this problem but nothing changed !! .so, i want to unroot it or any way to solve the problem :(

Advertisement
  2. Logan47

Logan47 Disabled

Yellow triangle usually means it has insecure kernel (rooted)
    By what method did you root and which firmware were you on, where did you get the root files? How long did you leave it on boot screen with no change?
    More info means the guys here can help you.
  3. mahmoud631

mahmoud631 Member

I rooted it with the Odin application according to a video in the youtube but I can't remember the link but I got the name of the root its (CF-Root-SGS2_XW_OXA_KK5-v5.0-CWM5) I left the boot more than 30 min and nothing changed (by the way I can access the downloading menu
  4. Kie

Kie Well-Known Member

I hope the video told you to download a version of your stock firmware before you try rooting, in case something goes wrong. Your best bet is to use Odin to flash your stock firmware. For more information on getting stock firmware and proper rooting guides, check out this thread.
  5. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

Can I ask which version of the gs2 you have as it's very rare that flashing cfroot will do that.
  6. mahmoud631

mahmoud631 Member

my version is i9100. but i just want to know how to remove the root and slove this problem not to make another root
  7. Shotgun84

Sorry, I just had to check you had the international version before giving you this firmware. Flash this with Odin
    skywanker.net - download
  8. mahmoud631

mahmoud631 Member

what you mean by international version you mean its not locked to AT&T for example
    no its not locked but is this firmware is going to get my mobile to its factory state I mean install the software again ?
  9. Shotgun84

Yeah the international version is the gti-9100. If you flash that firmware with Odin it should get your phone up and running again.