• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROOT][CWM] LG Marquee AIO Root & Recovery

your phone is updated and those methods will not work until you revert it back to the old rom. there is a method listed in the forum for updated marquee rooting. hope this steers you to super user
This is what I am thinking, but keep me updated.

Is this all in one root method meant to be used for LG LS855 on ZVC???
I believe it was tested on all variants and worked.

Upvote 0
hello pardon me i if i am interrupting.
but i just recently got the LG marquee & i am a big , huge fan or rooting & cwm.
i am not really a nub at this but it doesn't run the script , when i try to install root & cwm.
do i need to install adb on my laptop first ?
i did exactly as i should , but it runs the daemon successfully but after that nothing happens .
if any help can be done i gladly appreciate it .
thanks.

Upvote 0
hello pardon me i if i am interrupting.
but i just recently got the LG marquee & i am a big , huge fan or rooting & cwm.
i am not really a nub at this but it doesn't run the script , when i try to install root & cwm.
do i need to install adb on my laptop first ?
i did exactly as i should , but it runs the daemon successfully but after that nothing happens .
if any help can be done i gladly appreciate it .
thanks.

http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=552289

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones