• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Root enabled file manager

I have always use Root Explorer on all my rooted devices and it's good. I also use ES File Explorer since it got some nice goodies, like the using my LAN to connect to my computers for easy downloading music from it or pictures, etc. It does come with many features like hiding documents, folders, pictures, etc. give it a try. Let me know if you do and what you think.

Reactions: boristhemoggy
Upvote 0
No, not for a beginner I would not recommend it at this time. Some may say otherwise. That is just my opinion. Reason being is because there is no official recovery working yet which makes it easier to restore your phone if you should hose something up. Without it you would need to know some ADB which is a good thing to know anyway. But...if you read read , ask some questions and do some more reading then you may want to give it a shot.

Reactions: boristhemoggy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones