1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Root Explorer not working?

Last Updated:

1. livefromuk

livefromuk Member This Topic's Starter

I haven't used Root Explorer in a while, and when I go to use it, I'll I get is a blank black screen with Root Explorer at the top, then it FC.

I have a rooted droid x and have given it Root Explorer SU permission. I know for a fact I've used it before. Not sure what's up. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I even have a previous version saved via Titanium back, and that won't work either, nor will the updated version when I update it via the market.

Anyone else running into this same issue?

Thanks
    Brad

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Have you tried removing su permissions for it and when it asks grant the permissions again?

3. livefromuk

livefromuk Member This Topic's Starter

Yes, I did that as well. And it still comes up blank : ( All of my other "root" apps are working too.........

I did use the "White Killer" app and I forced closed everything. When I opened titanium back up, it said i couldn't use it b/c my phone wasn't rooted. I opened up the wifi teather and screen capture apps and they both worked. I went under problems for titanium back up and redownloaded busybux, so then titanium back up worked.

Not sure if that is related to my issues with root explorer or not......