Root help in Detroit area?

Last Updated:

1. twistedlim

twistedlim Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anybody know of anyplace or anyone that can help me root my droid and get me up and runnin' with 2.2 and froyo in the Detriot area. I have read and read the process but I am tech challanged and to tell you the truth I don't think I have the confidence to do it. I am running 2.1 on a new droid right now. I know, I know...chicken sh&%$## me.

Advertisement
  2. gnath9

gnath9 Well-Known Member

If you can follow instructions you can do it !!! Just take your time and read all you can first and then come with a game plan.

I have a friend that did it and she knew nothing about computers at all. I was impressed as well as shocked but, she is running Froyo now !!!

http://androidforums.com/all-things...oot-related-currently-under-construction.html
    Good Luck !!!

3. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Has ANYONE here actually bricked their phone rooting? I don't think so. Which means a 100% success rate. And if I can do it, anyone can. Read the process, watch the YouTube videos, write down the procedures so you can follow along and rock it! As my sage told me: don't show fear... your Droid can smell it :p

4. gnath9

gnath9 Well-Known Member