root help URGENT

Last Updated:

1. sudored

sudored Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Tries to flash my desire with froyo using rom manager but is now stuck on blue android writing and wont start up?
    Tried taking the battery out but still the same

Advertisement
  2. Tunga

Tunga Well-Known Member

You took the battery out and the phone didn't switch off?

Is your phone rooted?

Please describe exactly what you have done, what guide you following, what step you reached, etc.

3. sudored

yep phone rooted via that one click revoked that was no problem, was downloading a rom from rom manager open home i think? all was going well but got stook on boot screen (android blue writing) for 5 mins , so i took the battery out and when i try to boot up just gows back to blue android.

4. sudored

how long should it stay on blue android writing with a black background? trying to flash again and its been on about 5 mins

5. Tunga

Tunga Well-Known Member

Sounds like you don't have any ROM installed since it got stuck during the install. Can you get into Recovery? Does Clockword Mod load or it it the default Recovery Image?

6. sudored

Please can someone help me my phone has got nothing on it no rom no nothing Nandroid is saying i have no backups and its just contunuasly looping around and around the boot screen

my phone is rooted how do i reflash it with stock t-mobile stock 2.1 rom?:mad:

7. Tunga

Tunga Well-Known Member

If you want help (or mine at least), please use proper sentences and take your time when posting.

Firstly, tell us exactly what you have done. You rooted with Unrevoked, okay. What ROM did you try to install? What happened, exactly, during that process that indicated to you that it had gone wrong? What did you do about it?

Describe exactly what you are seeing. You turn the phone on, what happens? What does the screen say? Does it look like the recovery menu? Can you do anything from there?

Use as much details as possible. We need detail of exactly what is happening, not a two line whine about how your phone is broken repeated in every post. If you want help then you need to be articulate and use detail.