• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Root Huawei Ideos x3 U8510

D

deedn23

Hi.
I've bought an Ideos X3 a while back which was locked to Vodafone. I have since had it unlocked so that I can use the phone with any network, but I would like to root the phone so as to get rid of Vodafone apps etc.

I've rooted samsung phones before, but would like some help and direction with rooting my Huawei Ideos X3 U8510. Can anyone help?

Hi.
I've bought an Ideos X3 a while back which was locked to Vodafone. I have since had it unlocked so that I can use the phone with any network, but I would like to root the phone so as to get rid of Vodafone apps etc.

I've rooted samsung phones before, but would like some help and direction with rooting me Huawei Ideos X3 U8510. Can anyone help?

You can give this a shot.
http://theunlockr.com/2012/05/22/root-huawei-ideos-x3-blaze-u8510-install-clockworkmod-recovery/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones