Root Huawei U8665

1. terrancep2

terrancep2 New Member

I need to root huawei U8665 so I can it with T-mobile sim card.

Advertisement
    :
  2. NGD1

NGD1 Well-Known Member

Please Post in the Introduction thread here:
    Introductions
    or i cannot properly assist you.

Also i need to know the following in order to help you correctly, please:

1. phone name like "huawei U8665 Fusion, etc:
    2. carrier you have now:
    3. Android OS 2.3.4/2.3.6:

and to clarify Just rooting it won't allow you to use a T-Mobile Sim, you may also need to Unlock it and do a number of things before it can function on an alternate carrier, if it even can.
    but i will do my best to assist you.
    Lorietta78 likes this.
  3. terrancep2

terrancep2 New Member

Okay this is what I know Mr. Expert. In phone info it states. Huawei U8665. Fusion is the nickname yes. Its network locked onto AT&T.
    And it runs Gingerbread 2.3.6 OS.
    An thats what I know so far.

By the way I didn't know that there was a introductions area on the forum. So sorry about, I'm just used to Techknow.T0xic.nl
  4. NGD1

NGD1 Well-Known Member

I'm aware lol, i attend the same school as you, and i am not an "expert" i just know a thing or two about the mobile devices we all use.

I will see what i can do about pulling up some information about your device, please by all means though browse the Forums designated to your Phone and enlighten yourself =].
  5. terrancep2

terrancep2 New Member

Well thanks. I look forward to abusing the power of android phones.
  6. bunji

bunji Member

did you guys find anything on rooting the device?
  7. iamtimmah

iamtimmah New Member

Has anyone had luck with rooting this phone?
  8. provkitir

provkitir New Member

i've tried everything under the sun with regard to rooting this phone that i can find on the internet, with no success. now my factory reset hangs with an AT&T logo after powering off and sometimes trying to go into fastboot mode will get me a pink screen of death. has this happened to anyone? has anyone successfully booted into the recovery mode (vol+ and power? i couldn't).

thanks,
    tom
  9. jtjetj13

jtjetj13 New Member

has anyone figured out how to root this phone?
  10. BaDeaner

BaDeaner New Member

NGD1, I would greatly appreciate if you could help me or post on here what you did to root that phone. I have it and am trying to root it now. I looked in the introduction page, but found nothing on it. I would greatly appreciate your assitance
  11. wifey2b2413

wifey2b2413 New Member

I need to root and unlocked the att fusion 2 so it will run faster. this phone is great and amazing i just wish it was faster. also how to i post an introduction?
  12. BDNB

BDNB Member

13. sora64

sora64 New Member

14. garybirdmandenny

garybirdmandenny New Member

Do u have the unlock code for this huawei u8665 2.3.6 android
  15. garybirdmandenny

I realty need the unlock code for my android huawei u8665 2.3.6
  16. garybirdmandenny

My phone is at t huawei u8665 her 2.3.6 please help me with unlock code
  17. jujubee3371

jujubee3371 New Member

Download Kingo Android Root on ur PC and it will help u root ur phone.. ..I hope it helps u like it did for me
  18. jujubee3371

jujubee3371 New Member

Download kingo android root to your PC and it will help u root ur phone.....when u download it connect ur phone to PC via USB and put on ur USB debugging for ur rooting to work ...once u click on the app it will say root from there it's all up to u....good luck