• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Root] Micromax A56 Rooting Tutorial

anshubham

Mar 25, 2012
Guys I have finally rooted my Micromax A56.
Here's the tutorial :-
1. Download Micromax A56 drivers from the official site.
2. Download the attachment.
3. Android SDK installation is needed . Download from here...
http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
4. You must have set-up ADB.

How to Set-Up ADB ??? see here :-
http://androidforums.com/micromax-a56/603700-tutorial-how-set-up-adb.html

I did it by using Unlockroot. You can either use unlockroot or SuperOneClick. Just copy the given file(attachment) "adb_usb" in C:\Users\(your username)\.android\
and your device will be listed in "adb devices" command. Now connect your device via usb(remember you must have enabled USB Debugging) Now open unlockroot and click on root.

After completion phone will restart automatically. Then u'll find Superuser app in your menu....ENJJJOOYYY...!!!!
Install Busybox and Titanium Backup.
Now do anything you can imagine. We've done it...thanks to commander670 and clement0324. xda rocks and so as this forum. :)

Attachments

• adb_usb.zip
    198 bytes · Views: 311
  • Instructions.txt
    127 bytes · Views: 263
Hey anshubham, thanks for your rooting tutorial. Can you tell me how to unroot micromax a56? I searched everywhere but didn't found. Can you tell me the whole process step by step? I'm kind of noob to this android thing. I want to unroot because only then the phone's guarantee will be valid and I don't want to lose it's guarantee.

Upvote 0
Hey anshubham, thanks for your rooting tutorial. Can you tell me how to unroot micromax a56? I searched everywhere but didn't found. Can you tell me the whole process step by step? I'm kind of noob to this android thing. I want to unroot because only then the phone's guarantee will be valid and I don't want to lose it's guarantee.

U can unroot it with superoneclick easily or andoplatinautils tools. Search them at xda. (I haven't unrooted my phone yet.) :smokingsomb:

Reactions: ripu
Upvote 0
Guys I have finally rooted my Micromax A56.
Here's the tutorial :-
1. Download Micromax A56 drivers from the official site.
2. Download the attachment.
3. You must have set-up ADB.

I did it by using Unlockroot. You can either use unlockroot or SuperOneClick. Just copy the given file(attachment) "adb_usb" in C:\Users\(your username)\.android\
and ur device will be listed in "adb devices" command. Now connect your device via usb(remember u must have enabled USB Debugging) Now open unlockroot and click on root. After completion phone will restart automatically. Then u'll find Superuser app in ur menu....ENJJJOOYYY...!!!! Install Busybox and Titanium Backup.
Now do anything u can imagine. We've done it...thanks to commander670 and clement0324. xda rocks.
Hi Anshubham i have also micromax a56 help me how can i create root to install the fonts bro help me i m confused so much :(

Upvote 0
Hey, I can't boot into recovery mode in my Micromax A56. After shutting down the phone I pressed (and hold) Vol+ key and power key together. But it did not boot into the recovery mode. I have never seen what recovery mode screen looks like. So, if you please post a screenshot or two, it will be very helpful.

Upvote 0
Hey, I can't boot into recovery mode in my Micromax A56. After shutting down the phone I pressed (and hold) Vol+ key and power key together. But it did not boot into the recovery mode. I have never seen what recovery mode screen looks like. So, if you please post a screenshot or two, it will be very helpful.

just keep the vol+ and power key pressed untill the recovery comes.

Upvote 0

Start your MMX A56 mobile by holding vol+key and Power key, then leave the power key when the superphone ninja 2 logo appears & keep pressing the volume + key, then the recovery mode will be shown, if u have the rooting method please share it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones