• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Root Note 3 Int. with NC2

Hello i have a new galaxy note 3 SM-N9005 (vodafone)
Android versie 4.4.2 Stock
Baseband : N9005XXUENC2
Security Software MDF v1,0 Release 2.

I want to root and install Safetrap So that i can instal :
Backup StocK rom and i can test a few other roms (slimrom, Hyperdrive)

But what is the best way to root my fone and instal safesstrap. Ik have been reading a few forum and i am confused of it.

Thank you very much.

ps, wich version of safestrap must i use??? i only see version of ATT and Verizon.

With regards

Beachelona

You want the ability to be able to dual boot? Safe strap does that and doesn't work on the SM-N9005 AFAIK. I'm not completely sure it is possible. Try XDA forums. They aren't generally friendly, the threads are all over the place and yet it is THE place to look for the latest mods, tweaks and bleeding edge development. You will also find tons of resources, ROMs, Kernels and custom recoverys there.

I must visit myself I haven't "lurked" and read for a while (don't post unless you want to be flamed)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones