Root question, may be stupid one

Last Updated:

1. n0ct3m

n0ct3m Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I have SDK installed and working properly and I downloaded the PB00IMG.zip file and placed that on the root directory of my sdcard. I did the hold vol down and power up and I come to a screen that tells me to press send to go into fast boot or vol up for recovery. What do I need to do from this point. The guide says when I vol down + power up it will pull the zip file and after a few minutes I have to press the track ball in, but it never shows this to me. Am I missing something?

Advertisement
  2. dirtmouth

dirtmouth Well-Known Member

should say flash zip from sdcard....try to redownload the file. make sure its in the root directory . i know its redundant but if ya dont scroll down further in your sdcard (im on win 7) its easy to accidentally drop into a folder and wont be found..

3. Densefire

Densefire Member

Assuming you have amons recovery you need to select recovery at the page you are at. Then you will be at the rocovery page, then you will need to select something like "flash from sd card" select PB00IMG.zip

4. dirtmouth

dirtmouth Well-Known Member

you dont go into amons to get that file .................. did you root? sorry to ask but ...trying to help a wanna rooter here

5. Chopstick2U

Chopstick2U Well-Known Member

Damn... I had Amon's and I used it to flash my first ROM, but I downloaded this Clockwork ROM manager app and it overwrote Amon's. I tried to use clockwork to flash EvilEris, but it either didn't work or I didn't know how to use it.

I want Amon's back. How do I manage that?

6. shh

shh Well-Known Member

In ROM Manager, scroll down through the options until you come to Flash Alternate Recovery. Select this and it will replace your Clockwork with Amon's.