root rogers HTC magic

Last Updated:

1. phantom76

phantom76 Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 11, 2009
    I know that there are plenty of forums and topics on rooting the HTC Magic.. However I'm new to the Android side of things and would rather not screw things up .. Is there a guide or some such that would walk me through rooting my rogers Magic ?.. Would like to have the ability to save apps on memory card which is one of the reasons I'm looking at doing this.. Thanks

2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Nov 3, 2008
    do a search on root, rooting use KEY word search on this forum ... there are a few differnet guides to rooting look for the one that seems to fit your skills and understanding the best ...

They all have pitfalls if things are not done Exactly and done with the correct files and in the correct order .... so just be careful with what you choose and follow directions exactly ... read the instructions over a few times before attempting them ... also ask others that are in the thread where you pull the guide from --any questions that you have or something that you are not clear about ...

the procedure in my signature is what i used for my G1 Dream ... Magic may be different --- I cant say ??