Root, Rom, OTA

Last Updated:

1. nomadrider123

nomadrider123 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just when I think I want to root my phone or put a rom on it I read someone has problems. Is this due to their phones or a editing error? The OTA I think is a mean trick all of you are playing on me.lol Everyone is in on the joke but me.lol all kiding aside Not sure if I will wait for the update or go with the root. Just a little worried so many ppl are having problems

Advertisement
  2. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

I've been on a Nasty Stock rom for the last week + waiting on the Update myself. I feel ya man, but due time I guess.

3. chadmd23

chadmd23 Well-Known Member

I'm back to factory waiting too. It's funny how its fast with nothing running on it.

4. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

:) Oh so true :)

5. Exaqtion

Exaqtion Well-Known Member

Oh man. I have one in the mail on the way that I paid 200 for, and it just sounds like its going to be a horrible phone. People are saying that the update wasn't too good either, so I guess I will just root until there is a firmware upgrade. Im on a g1 one at the moment, I think I might just sell the phone before I use it going off everyone's reviews. Ahhh

6. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

I love the Phone, and once everything is Killed it's Running top Notch...
    Now, I've not had my hands on the Nexus, but I did have a Droid before stolen & I can say hands down I like the BH2 over the droid...

But, each there own I guess. The Camera is hands down the best I've used, but a few friends with the Nexus say it's better, but the BH2 comes in second behind it ( Per them )...

Either way I love the Phone, and I can't wait for the 2.1, to bad it's about 3 months out before we get it... And that's at the earliest!

Exaqtion likes this.
  7. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

so r u saying that we cant make a custom kernel, to get the gaosp 2.1 on the behold 2?

8. tritran18518

tritran18518 Well-Known Member

if we can update to 2.1, can BH2 have multi-touch?

9. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

Well, I can't... I've merged the source from the galaxy and all that, but something is still missing from it.

10. Exaqtion

Exaqtion Well-Known Member

Yeah I am going to use it regardless until i get tired of the slowness because the phone looks awesome, and I really need a good camera on a phone. It just really sucks because there aren't as many rooting possibilities as the G1.

But I won't go back to symbian, windows mobile, or that horrible iphone thing that everyone has :eek: . Android is the best hands down, but I can't afford a damn nexus one, and the g1 is horribly played out here. Hopefully the behold 2 will do. Thanks for your opinion BH_MAN