Root Samsung Galaxy S2 VirginMobile? Please help

1. eliasadee101

eliasadee101 New Member

hey guys! how di Root Samsung Galaxy S2 VirginMobile? please help! very important. i want to get screencast. thank you a million! please provide links!

Advertisement
    :
  2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

3. TheBritton

TheBritton Resident Galaxy Cat Guide

Also, if all you're looking for is a rooted stock without a custom recovery then you can also use this:
    http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=658471

If you want a custom recovery, then the link DragonSlayer so kindly posted is a safe bet. If that method fails or if you ever accidentally do something wrong you can always use the Link to stock rom I just posted to get ya back to stock ;)
    Good luck! Post if ya need more help. This forum is full of nice people.
  4. miediev

miediev Well-Known Member

5. miediev

miediev Well-Known Member

Android tablets don't connect to ad-hoc networks by default, and tether apps default to ad-hod mode. There are several ways around this: You can download WiFi Tether for Root Users and change the device-profile to Samsung Epic Touch 4g and the setup-method to Netd. There are a lot of settings in there that you can tinker with. If that doesn't work, you can replace the wpa_supplicant file on your tablet with one that's been modified to see ad-hoc networks. I'd search the xda forums. I found an app that automates the wpa_supplicant replacement, you can try that out if you're brave enough: WiFi Ad Hoc enabler for Android