Root trick

Last Updated:

1. irishpride

irishpride Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I figure at this point everyone that hasn't gotten root yet need as many tips as possible and will try just about anything, so here is another tip...

I've gotten into ADB 3 times(initial root, remove apps & install WirelessN), and each of them was on my first try after rebooting my computer. I'm using the pny sd card(for me it's the 4gb class 4 but 2gb works great as well), which seems to have been by far the most successful card, also I have SDK installed as my driver. The method I used was pretty standard, no clicking in & out the sd card, I just left it in the whole time, I didn't even use loop.bat. I know it's annoying to restart your computer after each attempt, but it worked for me.

Advertisement
  2. zeke88

zeke88 Well-Known Member

can a mod/admin put all those tips/howto/"OMG I GOT IT WORK" thread into 1 section?

jkjk haha

for me, i just hit recovery and enter on cmd together. it work nearly all the time, for me that is.

ZombiBlanc likes this.
  3. tudmf

tudmf Well-Known Member

Doubtful, Can u elaborate on your method. I got mine, but could not replicate on secondary device. I think the threads are great pending any "easy" method.