• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Root Virgin Mobile LG G STYLO 6.0?

LG LS770 6.0
How do I root? I have lots of things I want to do with this phone and have to have root. I asked on XDA dev forum and got nothing. I would love to get some help and greatly appreciate any efforts.

i got two ways to root lg stylo ( first is was quite dificult)

1. Download Android Root. Download and install One Click Root onto your PC.
  2. Connect Your Device. Connect your Android to your computer using a standard USB cable.
  3. Enable USB Debugging. Open 'Developer Options'
  4. Run One Click Root. Run One Click Root and let the software do the rest.

what about kingroot for your device.

kingroot: http://www.kingroot.net/wap/download

i heared from this that kingroot is compitable for lg stylo . that looks like also a guide.

if root succeed, you need to check it from root checker

Root checker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joeykrim.rootcheck&hl=en

Hope that helps:)

Upvote 0
LG LS770 6.0
How do I root? I have lots of things I want to do with this phone and have to have root. I asked on XDA dev forum and got nothing. I would love to get some help and greatly appreciate any efforts.
The Sprint (VM/Boost) can not be rooted properly due to the locked bootloader that we cannot unlock.
KingRoot will work for temporary root (you need to try it 3 times in a row), however you WILL brick your phone if it reboots.
I sent mine to LG for free repair however they may not still offer that since so many other people bricked by trying root.

I have not tried the restore method linked in the above post or on XDA, I just deal with not having root.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones