• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Wont Work

Hi, I Just Got A Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 And Tried Rooting It From Several Different Rooting Applications. None Of These Worked. They All Failed. I Am Running Android 6.0.1. Is There Something I Am Doing Wrong? Please Help.
Hi there

You have to root it using your PC ,first of all you need to unlock bootloader ,flash recovery ,flash SuperSU and then it's rooted .

If you need all help ( means your noob at that ) you can contact me personnelly to assist you :)

Ty

Upvote 0
Hi there

You have to root it using your PC ,first of all you need to unlock bootloader ,flash recovery ,flash SuperSU and then it's rooted .

If you need all help ( means your noob at that ) you can contact me personnelly to assist you :)

Ty
Your post is incorrect... On this device there is no need to unlock any boot loader.

Upvote 0
I Didn't look up for which phone got bootloader or not , But most of them have , if they don't have bootloader then one click root gonna do the job . Well Sorry for i was wrong , but always trying to go the default way .

All devices have a bootloader, whether it's accessible and unlockable or not is a different story altogether.

One Click Root tools will not do the job on Marshmallow and above (I've yet to see one Marshmallow device that can be rooted with the likes of kingo/kingapp etc).

In this case, just let James L do his thing please. If you're unsure of a rooting method for a device, please don't just post random instructions without researching first. ;)

Upvote 0
How Do I Contact You Exactly Cause I Do Need Help

If you want to deal with someone privately that is of course your choice, but this is an open help forum where problems and solutions (hopefully) get posted so everyone can learn and benefit.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones