rooted..... again! Lol

1. sntaylor

sntaylor Well-Known Member Contributor

Well after the crap I endured previously, I am again rooted running mf5 ..currently downloading the Odin flashable(well I think/hope it is) mf8, once downloaded I'm hoping to maybe try out omega again, but I'll wait and see, previously I was having issues getting Wi-Fi to work with mf8!

Advertisement
    :
  2. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

Well done sntaylor! :congrats:

I'm guessing that it was possibly your brief excursion to the Google SE firmware that caused your USB problems.

As for MF8, I used DJeMBeY's modified stock version flashed with Odin as the CWM flashable .zip version requires an Odin Wi-Fi fix, flash.
    sntaylor likes this.
  3. sntaylor

sntaylor Well-Known Member Contributor

Well as you may read in your thread on mf8 etc I got it working, and have even flashed omega :) shall make a thread on omega tomorrow as I quite like the available mods and I'm sure many others here do to(going by experience of neat mods requests!) Going to make a backup before flashing anything more than just the Rom though, but that's for later tomorrow as it's late, and apparently it's the NEXT sale tomorrow and baby Taylor has become a fat boy who doesn't really have many 6-9 month clothes.....and there had been me thinking I was going to put my new chain and sprocket set on the motorbike... :-( night guys