• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root rooted but want to update os

JaRedXIII

Lurker
Apr 13, 2013
hey everyone, new here and to a lot of this. i have recently rooted my lg optimus slider and have been having some of the apps open but never load. what my question is: is there a way to put jellybean on the slider? or what is the latest os i can install? kinda a noob so any positive and helpful advice is welcomed and much appreciated. thanks everyone!

It seem like you are like me. I j,ust got this phone not to long ago as well. As far as I know, no one has come out with anything new for this for a long long time! Which really stinks because this phone has so much potential! I would love to look into developing custom roms and or themes myself. The problem is I don't know where to begin to even get started. I'm kind of new to this whole thing myself. Do a little research on google about. Custom roms for this phone. Their isn't much but you can customize a little bit. Hope this helps somewhat.

Sent from my lg optimus vm701, with extended battery(now it is a beast!)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones