Rooted Fresh 2.0d (New guy)

Last Updated:

1. dryad001

dryad001 New Member This Topic's Starter

All I can say that it runs much much faster now. It took a couple attempts to get the image flashed but it works great. Seems like it's a bit smoother except the keyboard and the tilt. Other than that Im quite happy. And this is coming from a guy without any tekky background.

One question. Can I delete the .zip file from my SD card now? It takes up a ton of usable space I need.

Thanks for the great site, don't know what I would do without it. This rooting and ROM stuff is becoming a slight addiction!!!

Im sure Ill have a ton of questions, and I do know what the search bar is for. So please bear with me.

Advertisement
  2. edivens

edivens Well-Known Member

need help. i don't understand. i download the flashrec, but it's a .zip. When i try to install, i can't it wants me to extract it. i thought i was supposed to have a apk file not a zip. Any Help Please....

3. daman7676

daman7676 Well-Known Member

4. daman7676

I also loaded up Fresh's 2.0d and I'm enjoying every bit of it. Also, yes, you can now delete the .zip files from your SD card.

5. edivens

edivens Well-Known Member

Can someone help me? I watched the video over and over followed each step and still have the same problem, every time on in cmd the computer does not see my phone SN. I have debuged the phone and its mounted. Is there something I'm missing ? Please help I'm ready for 2.1

6. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

i think it is your debug mode...
    filp the switch in
    main setup > applications > development

7. daman7676

Did you install the HTC Sync software/drivers before you started?