• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted Huawei Premia PRL unknown

Thatdad

Android Expert
Jun 4, 2013
South Georgia
So my my Huawei Premia rooted phone on metropcs has now shown prl as unknown and keeps losing data! :mad:

Random restarts and dropping signal and calls entirely.

What is going on??

Attachments

• 1379224567738.jpg
    1379224567738.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 68
hmmmmm weird.

do you have a nandroid backup you can restore back to?

maybe try and wipe dalvik cache and cache and see if that helps.

or even try and flash a custom rom.

not really sure if any of the above suggestions will touch prl.....but it is worth a try.

I made a titanium backup but not a nandroid one..

I've never heard of the dalvik cache lol, and I don't want to flash a rom unless I absolutely have to..
Especially if we aren't sure that the PRL will be fixed.

Upvote 0
2040, I believe is the most recent PRL. If you have no 4G then you must have something else going on with your phone. Try dialing *228 and updating the PRL. If the system sees you're on the correct PRL it probably won't do anything. Find your way to a live CSR and see if they can reprogram your phone.

Flashing a PRL is a pain. Check your system settings or hidden menus to see if 4G is disabled first. I have the same PRL and it works fine.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones