• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted now I cant Titanium Backup

secondlook

Lurker
Jul 20, 2010
I have DINC and I didnt think I was going to lose my sense UI. I used the unrevoked3 to root anywho everything went smooth. Now when I try to backup Titanium keeps force closing. I have no android market ability or gmail account sync. Is there another kernal or something I need to install...I have nothing on my phone..please help

I used CY6 Froyo Test #5

I have DINC and I didnt think I was going to lose my sense UI. I used the unrevoked3 to root anywho everything went smooth. Now when I try to backup Titanium keeps force closing. I have no android market ability or gmail account sync. Is there another kernal or something I need to install...I have nothing on my phone..please help

I used CY6 Froyo Test #5

I did the same thing, got my phone all booted up and there was nothing there, no market etc...lol and I went back to recovery, then nandroid and backed up from where I saved it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones