Rooted now lil bit moree help needed

1. Durtydawg

Durtydawg Member

Ok, rooted my phone fine did not flash any roms. decided to install live wallpapers ad it says zip intalled but do not see anyway of using live wallpapers.

Oh and another question after I do install a zip file in clock word mod How do I restart my phone? Currently I am pulling my battery and then it seems like forever before the phone reboots scares the crap out of me every time.

Please forgive my noobness:confused:

Never mind ironed it out

Advertisement
  2. Gride250

Gride250 Active Member

Well when you first rooted you phone did you use the clockwork method from unrevoked 3? If you did im sure you are thinking of the reboot after backing up your rom right?

Sadly you will not be able to use any live wallpaper because AT&T locks these things down cause they suck! I am an At&t, tmobile and verizon sales man and yes i just said they suck! I also do have the aria.

What you should do is look for a custom rom with things like allow 3rd party app install and live wallpapers. Flashing the new rom to the phone is as easy and making a backup.

After the unrevoked rooting simply put the new rom on the sd card under the clockwork folder. then start your phone in the bootloader screen. Select recovery>nandroid<restory>(custom rom name)

I think thats how you do it... I dont remember the folders or names but it is super super easy!