• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted, Rerooted - didnt fully work and still cannot flash ROMS

memgem

Sep 15, 2010
London
Heya guys

This is where i am now near enough after a day of doing this.

I rooted my phone initially and it seemed to work, i had superuser permissions but it didnt seem to be fully rooted, i couldnt flash any ROMS and when in HBOOT setting, when I tried to go through the recovery part to flash the ROM the red triangle just stayed there it didnt change.

I thought if i re rooted it may help, so i did, with the same step by step guide , however when i connected the phone and opened the windows push batch files the red triangle didnt change and i had to disconnect and turn the phone back on.

So now I have my phone which I do not think is fully rooted as the push files didnt work properly and i cannot flash any roms as i cannot run the recovery mode properly or get to use clock work mod as the red triangle is just always there.

Everyone seems to have been having success and I just cannot seem to get anywhere any help would really be appreciated. I have tried so many things from downloading custom ROMS frommodacoetc but i cannot flash anyROMS and now im just stuck.

If there is a way i can properly just root the phone and flash the ROMS id be happy, I feel like i know what to do, but i just do not understand why when rooting, the last part when u connect the phone and open the push files didnt work, and also why when i thought the rooting had worked the first time, i still couldnt get to the part where i flash the ROMS.

Your expertise would be much appreciated!!!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones