[rooted] SD card issues

1. mjmarket

mjmarket Member

HI my EVO 4G has white screen and have S OFF I tryed to HBOOT with the SD card with PC36IMG.ZIP on it . I press the volume down and the on > the HBOOT comes up >press on button again > the green message quickly comes anf goes > all I cane see id PC36IMG then "loading no image ot wrong image " 3 or 4 times . I formated the SD FAT 32. why won;'t it read the card? What can I do?

Advertisement
  2. MaxOmus

MaxOmus Well-Known Member

I'd make sure the image didn't get corrupted during your initial dl, try dl'ing again, also make sure it's not named pc36img.zip.zip on the off chance you had to rename it...
    ocnbrze likes this.
  3. mjmarket

mjmarket Member

I have renamed to PC36IMG.zip put in on the SD the only thing on the SD hit the onbutton and back to white screen Then tried HBOOT and it said Parsing SD zip 1 recovery do you want to start update ?
  4. mjmarket

mjmarket Member

It said >Parsing SD zip 1 recovery do you want to start update I hit recovery and I see a progress bar go up the left side > the I say yes to reboot >they it goes blank and off
  5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

what PC36IMG file is this?
  6. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog Moderator

What are you trying to do? This would be helpful information. Also PC36IMG is a generic file name for many different files. Boot Loaders, Splash Screens, etc. So please try to be as specific as possible so we know how to help you.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  7. mjmarket

mjmarket Member

I was trying to revive a white screen to recovery using the PC36IMG.zip file on a sd card . when I het recovery it shows load ing on the RT the I press reboot then it shuts off (black screen)
  8. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog Moderator

What recovery do you have? All my recoverys had/have a black background.