Rooted Sprint Hero vs Rooted Samsung Moment

Last Updated:

1. jmaez

jmaez New Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 10, 2010
    What would the difference be and which one would be better and possibly do more once rooted ive gotta buy a phone tomorrow mine is dead. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.

2. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    My Moment is rooted and sister's Hero is rooted so I have to say between the 2 of our phones, the root which is easier?

I'd say the Hero slightly. But its not much different and its very easy on both. I haven't done much on hers though I admit so maybe its not easier to do other things.

I know with the Moment, it is super easy to do things like theming, boot logo changing, and flashing new kernals. Simply download them and put them on your phone and flash through recovery.

She is running DamageControl 2.08 btw and for some reason, I'm not sure if Titanium back up is working. Have to try it again and that is critical for me as Titanium is the best. It may have been that we didn't click the problems button yet.

Can't go wrong either way. One advantage though is that you can use the official 2.1 released version for the Moment and have root while the official released version for the Hero still needs to be rooted again.