• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted the 2.1 OTA, now purchased apps arent available

I'm new to the whole rooting scene but everything seemed to go flawlessly following the 1.5 to latest root directions, but after rooting my purchased apps are no longer shoing in the downloads section of the marketplace. . I ran a search for the app and the pro version (Tapatalk) isn't even showing anymore, just the free version. Just out of curiosity I followed the directions to revert back to 1.5 stock and upgraded back to the OTA 2.1 and the app shows up again. Anyone had this issue before or know of a fix fo rit? :rolleyes:

I found with Documents2Go that the free version is also the full version. Could be the same with your other apps.

I had the same problem after installing the first 2.1 leak. I called/contacted the companies of the paid apps, told them what the issue was, and they unlocked the apps for me. Very simple and very friendly.

Looks like LB400 might have a faster solution.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones