1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

[Rooted user] popping noise and nfc?

1. Jahmiel

Jahmiel New Member

So I got the HTC one a few days ago and I absolutely love it so far! My friend unlocked, rooted and loaded CyanogenMod onto it. It seems to be working pretty well other than I don't have the Zoe camera or beats audio anymore... But I am having 2 annoying problems. First I can't turn off my NFC for some reason. I go to settings, tap on NFC and it just goes grey for a few seconds but the check mark is still there. Second, the speakers keep on making a quiet static hiss noise, then a popping/ticking noise every like 30 seconds and its really annoying when I'm in a quiet room... Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. clsA

clsA Well-Known Member Guide

Hello
    I guess you see the reasons I try and stay away from Cyanogenmod on my One. I use them on my touchpad all the time but it's just too buggy and unstable for everyday use on my Phone. You can go and search the CM developers forums and see if theirs a fix in the works.
    here>> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2382691

If you want to try custom roms on your One their are many to choose from.
    Keep in mind many of the international roms work with any HTC One except Sprint/Verizon they have their own roms... but AT&T and t-mobile (GSM Models)can share roms no problem. So have a look around the root forums here and try and find yourself something a little more stable.

This is a good place to start
    http://androidforums.com/internatio...d-listing-roms-kernels-guides-tools-mods.html
    scotty85 likes this.