Rooted w/ unrevoked. Couple of quick ?'s

Last Updated:

1. LDog

LDog New Member

I used the unrevoked (mac version) and it was really quick and easy.

Tethering works great, but how do I get rid of the crapware?

Also, what is the Superuser Permissions?

Thanks in advance,

2. patsfan1130

patsfan1130 Well-Known Member

Superuser grants outside apps permission to your phone. I personally dont think remove the bloatware is such a huge deal. From all that I have read, it doesnt utilize the battery much at all. The android OS does a very good job managing running apps. You can freeze certain apps so you dont have to look at them with apps like LP & TB.

Just my 2 cents
  3. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

I know TB is Titanium Backup. What is LP, Launcher Pro?
  4. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Yeah I think he meant hide from showing up in the app drawer... LP or LauncherPro :p does this
  5. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

Ok, cool. I've never used launcher pro. I've been happy enough with the default launcher in Sense.
  6. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Ya know I started with LP when it first came out and never gave the rosie a chance. LP is so efficient and cuts down on all the screens, icons, widgets one needs. I've always been a stickler for simple. One of these days I'm going to give ole Rose a fair shot :cool:
  7. Roceskt

Roceskt Well-Known Member

8. NoShftShck16

NoShftShck16 Well-Known Member

may i suggest backing up your current ROM and giving Feather a try? its a lite ROM meant for speed. it has sense but also has a sense removal batch and download for LP. New version coming out today or tomorrow.

Feather ROM v1.7