Rooted x10. No voice search?

Last Updated:

1. Jcbpnl

Jcbpnl Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys. I recently rooted my x10. Everything is going awesome so far except one thing. I have no idea where my voice search went. I re-flashed it with an unbranded rom (R2BA026) and voice search is missing! I don't know where to go from here.

Here is a link to my web album showing the screens. As you can see in one of the pictures, the voice key is there but it doesn't do anything.

Any help would be awesome! Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Jcbpnl

UPDATE: I found a voice search 1.5.apk and installed that. It works(about as good as it used to) but I think I had a newer version installed before I rooted/re-flashed (the graphic is different when it is analyzing your speech). Also when I try and get the official version through google it says my handset is not supported.

Thanks for any help

3. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

I don't know if you found the answer to this or not, but the version installed on my phone is version "141" (there is NO period between the numbers).. So is this 1.41 or is it 141? Was yours "151" (Which would be higher than mine) or is it in fact 1.5?

Let me know what you found.. Thanks and hope this helps...

4. Jcbpnl

Mine says version 130..... That's odd.

5. Jcbpnl

I found an .apk for the version 1.41. This is the version that works properly with the HTC IME keyboard. I'll upload it in a few.

EDIT: Here is the link. Click Here