• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root rootin for dummies..techies need not read

andiste81

Lurker
Jul 14, 2010
so iv been tryin to find an easy digestable guide to rooting ma htc desire...im new to htc n rooting but not ew to computers and alltho i have found a few guids to rooting i couldnt decipher them...even after asking numerous questions on forums including this one i still didnt get no reply... paul at modeco guide missed way to many points out and also lekkys guide on here.....we need step by step n people that try n teach shouldnt mjust assume yr subjects already know things. bad teaching, stick to doing ya own thing or go study a teaching guid.....n seems if u aint as 'with it' as the brainy ones then peeps dont wanna kno...i fort the internet was all about learning and broaderning ya horizonz but the 'internet elite; n ;forum snobs; just dont wanna entertain the 'little people' like me.. so here goes, i found a good easy to understand rooting guide,

How To Root Your HTC Desire & Add Apps2SD Nimbu

iv just done mine...oh n after 5 unanswerd questions i have actualy discovrd that u dont need a gold card if your fone is unlocked..ie: will acceot any simcard.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones