Rooting 2.1

1. cableghost

cableghost Active Member

I have installed Z4Root and activated the root function. However, when opening Root Explorer, it indicates my phone has not yet been rooted.

What may be the issue here?

Garminfone 2.1
    Z4Root 1.3.1
    Root Explorer

Advertisement
  2. rundfc

rundfc New Member

Hi,
    I had no issues with z4root installation and rooting.

I prepped by checking the USB debugging to on. Shut down the phone and pulled the battery. I then installed z4root and choose persistent/ permanent root.

Worked like a charm.
  3. cableghost

cableghost Active Member

Thanks.

After reboot and Z4Root, my phone continues to present a process.gapps error and reboots.

Any suggestions?

UPDATE: I just did a hard reset.
  4. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Member

I rooted using superuser, I can email you the file if you need me to. PM me or post your addy here if you want it.
  5. kingb1991

kingb1991 New Member

hi im new at this could u help me find the z4root download and maybe some better instructions i would really appreciate it can email me or whatever ud like brandonlk528@gmail.com
  6. hoges

hoges Member

I may give rooting my now old nuvifone A50 a go for fun
  7. amrs21

amrs21 Member

Hey let me know ! ! IF I ROOT IT WITH Z4ROOT THEN CAN I OPEN THE PHONE WITHOUT A SIM
    AS it asks to insert t-mobile sim
    and i dont have it
    i want to root it by opening phone using turbo sim
  8. blackbrucelee

blackbrucelee New Member

it couldnt been a Garmin-Asus A50 By T-Mobile phone.... cause i did what u did numerous times and nothing works on mines