• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting Help (N7 2013)

Sounds like a plan. :)

Oh, by the way, did you want to revisit that fastboot oem off-mode-charge 0 stuff that I mentioned on Google+? I haven't played with it in a long, long while, but I believe that should configure your tablet so that it will automatically boot when external power is applied to it.

That would probably be a great "backup" option for if airplane mode, etc isn't enough to keep the tablet alive for a week or more... so even if it does power all the way off, it won't require user intervention to turn it back on.

Upvote 0
Well, maybe some rooting questions to get at yet.
I was able to get access to the Timur ROM files. The instructions said to install two of the supplied zip files to the device. So I put the two zip files on the SD card and then in TWRP I flashed them. Now when my tablet reboots, it just reboots into TWRP. How to I get out of this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones