• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting help needed

I need some help PLEASE.. I can not find a way to Root this HTC EVO 4G.. I tried Unrevoked's web site and their download links don't work. Could anyone please help me root this phone.,. IF you have the : reflash_package.exe can you please attach here for me... Thank you in advance.. Also looking to put PLAYSTORE on it as well if you can send that over and tell me how to get it on there.. I would be forever greatful..

I need some help PLEASE.. I can not find a way to Root this HTC EVO 4G.. I tried Unrevoked's web site and their download links don't work. Could anyone please help me root this phone.,. IF you have the : reflash_package.exe can you please attach here for me... Thank you in advance.. Also looking to put PLAYSTORE on it as well if you can send that over and tell me how to get it on there.. I would be forever greatful..

here is the guide you will need:
http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all...-rooting-gingerbread-2-3-5-dummies-guide.html

unrevoked no longer works for the htc evo unless your phone has not been updated or you have downgraded your phone's hboot. it is all in the guide. please read it first before rooting your phone.

any questions please feel free to let us know;)

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones