Rooting... How long does it take?

1. Dudditz

Dudditz Well-Known Member

OK, I'm no novice to rooting an android, flash plenty of ROMs etc, had it down to a fine art once I got the hang of it.

Obviously the process on the One X is somewhat different but I have watched the vids, read the tutorials so I'm happy enough to go ahead.

All I am wondering really is, from getting started to getting a custom ROM onto the device, how long does it take?

As in I am itching to do it but it's getting late etc so I might just leave it until tomorrow but I really wanna do it now :D

Advertisement
    :
  2. aosp

aosp Member

Takes about 15 minutes from start to end. In your case probably 25-30 minutes.
    Dudditz likes this.
  3. mem1220

mem1220 Member

DO the rooting methods work on at&t US phones? WHat roms are compatible with the US version of the One X?
  4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

5. lennydude

lennydude Well-Known Member

+1
    I for one will wait until the devs release a new "stable" functioning rom that it like more than the current one.
    I personally did not like sense so i installed the Nova Launcher. One thing in particular, it does away with the stupid 3 vertical dots settings bar at the bottom of the display!

[​IMG]