• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting Micromax A57 Ninja 3 Just 5 Min [UPDATED]

HI
1)adb_usb.zip file is not opening.. plzz upload it again...

http://androidforums.com/attachment...g-micromax-a57-ninja-3-just-5-min-adb_usb.zip

2)someone tell me how to install those micromax drivers on xp2. its not able to successfully getting install.And my ninja3 not listed too in adb device list..

Thankxx in advance,,,,

Hello....I have faced the same problem.....If you device did not listed in the adb still you go ahead with unlockroot...click on root....If you find your device name after clicking on the root button....Go Ahead...If not terminate the process....My device was also not listed in the adb....but still when I use unlockroot...clicked on root....There I found my device.....so proceed...and successfully rooted my device.....Coming to problem with the installation of mmx a57 driver....Me too face the same problem when I tried it in Window 8....But in window 7 it worked fine.

Upvote 0
hello friends,

i have given updated rooting procedure for micromax a57.

Follow these updated procedure here--
1. Download the attachments here.
2. Download this : unlockroot23.rar
3. Download android sdk and jawa from android sdk | android developer.
4. Driver for micromax a57 by micromax superphone website ---herehttp://www.micromaxinfo.com/resourcecontent/general_driver_0.0.7.zip
and install it by following the instruction on the page.
5.extract the usb.ini file in the ".android" folder located at c:/users/.android
6.you dont need to create this folder it should already exist...after you installed the sdk and java.
7.download and install unlock root from step 2
8. Go to your phone's settings->applications->development and enable usb debugging now connect your phone to pc.
9. Extract the usb.ini file in the c:\program files\android\android-sdk\platform-tools
if the platform-tools folder not in folder just lanch android sdk apps and click platform-tools box and download when download finish go to step 8.
10.open command line there
cd c:\program files\android\android-sdk\platform-tools (hit enter)
and type adb devices (hit enter)
then your device shows a56 its ok

11. Now run unlock root. And click root option.
12. Done

you have root enjoy....:):):)

note - if phone says phone is alradey root then first unroot by click unroot and then after restart phone connect and root.

try this updated procedure for a57 root...

Upvote 0
done rooted sucessfully thx dude

but now i have question

1) i can restore factory after this ?? what it will do ?? it will remove everything and i do i need to follow rooting again ?

2) i can remove my sd card any time ?? it will create any prob with my mobile??

3) how to uninstall system apps i do not want ? or move to sd card ???

4) how to gain more ram i have 120mb only so i can play angry bird etc plz reply

n thx again for this tutorial sir

Upvote 0
i have rooted my micromax a57..and the superuser app is available.
but still it seems i didnt acquire the root permission - confirmed by root checker app and titanium backup app.
So am not able to delete the unwanted micromax apps :(.
Please help
hi chander2005
Download rom customizer and install it on ur phone ,,,,,
Then U will able to uninstall unwanted apps of ur phone system..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones