Rooting (Samsung)

1. Ceres

Ceres New Member

Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Europa, which i would like to root. I have seen the thread dated dec 15th 2012, about this, but this hasnt been helpful for me so far, can someone please help me out with other ways it can be done for this specific phone. I also tried to do it through Androot, also without success.

Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. ExtremeNerd

ExtremeNerd Well-Known Member

Ceres and KENNECTED like this.
  3. Ceres

Ceres New Member

Hi

Thanks. The reason for my decision to do this, is so that i can get rid of the crap which came pre loaded with the phone, that i cant uninstall!!! Is this the right way of going about it , to get rid ??

Cheers
  4. ExtremeNerd

ExtremeNerd Well-Known Member

It is, but it's also dangerous if you accidentally delete something you shouldn't, for example, the launcher. Always double check what you delete before you do it and make a backup. Google that if you're not sure.
  5. Ceres

Ceres New Member

Yep i do understand. If after i have rooted my phone, got rid of all the rubbish i dont want on it , can i unroot it??

I did have a look at the Yahoo Question & Answers link you posted, but links in the actual post on that site didnt work.... im starting to think its me :confused:
  6. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey there Ceres, let me start off by welcoming you to the forums :)

Anyhow, if you are interested in rooting, ExtremeNerd has told you the right steps, I.E. creating a backup and such.

If you really want to know more you should read this: http://androidforums.com/faqs/443432-what-root-being-rooted-mean.html

Within this is the reason you are rooting:

If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to ask :)
  7. valorian

valorian Well-Known Member