• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting the Boostmobile zte warp 4g lte model N9510

mobclan

Android Enthusiast
Oct 15, 2013
This root method is easy as slicing through better took me different root methods to try to root this phone and finally i figure it out and hopefully somebody will come out with cwm and stock rom.

notes to root:
1.Download framaroot and Install it
2.Open up the framaroot
3.Dont touch it where it says install superuser
4.on the bottom you need to select either Aragorn or Gandalf once its selected your phone will freeze what you do is restart phone by the way power button still works.(the freeze part is on the app only)
5.Finally you rooted and enjoy

qs44fs.png

2qk702p.png

2r478d1.png

qsk37p.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/etlbu06f7vglzog/Framaroot-1.9.1.apk

Attachments

• Framaroot-1.4.1.apk
    2.1 MB · Views: 6,025
Reactions: LilBit and EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Has anyone tried this with the N9520 "ZTE Stormer" ?? I didn't find a forum for that device yet (probably because it is still so new/unreleased), but i was thinking maybe someone has played around with a pre-release version?

Anyway, the stormer is HUGE. If you stick 2 of them side-by-side, it's bigger than an ipad mini. I think it's a 6" screen. I dunno if that would even fit in my pocket.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones